Away for awhile

11:09 PM

Assalamualaikum wbt,


Hey there fellas, may you all have a wonderful day. As for me, these couple weeks gonna be chaotic with our own company events. And another thing which is my lappy have been borrowed by my collegues so I dont really like to write longer by phones as I cant break space it from phones.

So this will be a short update on how I planned to accumulate my future post-to-be update. I may write about a 'things' that I brought without plans and kind of 'accidentally'. And maybe I'll post some of book review for this October - yeay!

Tragedy October indeed. Btw, thanks for stopping by, I promise I will visit you back after these hussle bussle week.

Till then, chao.

Oh ya, lets just enjoy this lovely song from a lovely talented girl.

Daaa.

You Might Also Like

4 Comments