Parents Prayer

8:38 PM

Assalamualaikum wbt,

A long time a go, while reading Sebelum Aku Bernikah by Hilal Asyraf. There is this one phrase that I did not understand what it means till now I got the chances to understand it perfectly.


He wrote, always, of all the things, the things he got now is because of his parents prayer. Especially his mum.

Nowadays, to think of it, once, I am a very emotional girl, easily distracted and frustrated by all the things that turn out wrong.

When I got myself a job, then being engage with other people, I usually feel stressed on the things that I can’t control and let out all I felt to my mom. She’s really a good listener, she’ll then comfort me and advised me to put my patient on it.

Little that I know that this patient, incredibly patient was all because of her prayer. Saying to me everyday ‘sabarlah nak, memang begitulah tu’. Those word just emerged inside me. It may be short, but these words is a duas, her prayer for me. Like my dad also, but his word are more technical like her daughter. Lewls.

I’ll never gain the strength to confront customer anger, traffic jammed I need to get through, problem and dilemma in my daily life if is not because of the bless of her prayer.

Never underestimate duas indeed.

And when My servants ask you, concerning Me – indeed I am near. I respond to the #invocation of the supplicant when he calls upon Me. So let them respond to Me and believe in Me that they may be guided. (2:186)

May Allah blessed our parents and granted them Jannah. Ameen.

You Might Also Like

8 Comments