55 Collections of Loves Quote

10:55 PM



Salam,


Todays, lets talk about most wonderful feeling. Loves. :) ~ smiling, why are you smiling? Anyone can feel loves. Its universal, complicated, wonderful, pain (depends on what you think it is). Loves is not just between  couples, but also mothers's love, father's love, siblings and etc. Now lets appreciates loves. These are mine personally favourites loves quotes. Actually mostly I found online and make it as my facebook status. So this collection are between April~July of 2012. ^^ Enjoy.





♥1
“Saya suka awak”
“Saya tak percaya~!”
“Kenapa pula awak tak percaya? Saya serious ne”
“Biar Tuhan sahaja yang tahu bagaimana perasaan awak pada saya sebenarnya :)”
“Baiklah, Tuhan pun tahu saya tidak menipu :)”

♥2 Apabila dirimu meminati seseorang, mohonlah kepada Allah SWT agar hatinya akan kamu miliki. Jika kamu sangat menginginkannya dengan sebenar-benar keinginan, maka bermohonlah dengan sebenar-benar pengharapan.

♥3 Knowing that I love you for who you are and what you are


♥4 Each time I say I You, dear, I mean it more and more.
Because each moment you become more precious than before. 

♥5 I love my Love, and my Love loves me~! 

♥6 I love every song he gave me.
I love every word he tell me.
Yes, our own world may be small. But that's enough as long as my love re~loved.

♥7 Sleep with the memories on how much I miss u. You, I miss u too. Not only today, yasterday or tomorrow. But eternally, as this heart still loving you. Till then~ can you smile?

♥8 Cause I can love you more than this.

♥9 When I Miss You,
I Put My Hand On My Heart,
Because It's The Only Place,
I'm Sure That You're In.

♥10 The guy that melts a woman heart.

♥11 You can ignore me for as long as you want, but you can never change the memories that I brought in your life.

♥12 You really can't see it, huh ? The way she looks at you, isn't the same way she looks at other guys.

♥13 Texting the same person all day and night and never getting bored because you like them that much

♥14 A jealous girlfriend is a faithful girlfriend. If she doesn't get jealous when someone has your attention, it's because someone has her's.

♥15 "I love you" its easy to say. Anywhere and to anyone. 
But what if.. this "I love you" was really meant for you?

♥16 Always think oppositely. Even when you're positive about what u think. It helps you from desperation~ Trust me.

♥17 He's annoying, he's hilarious, he makes me yell, he drives me crazy, he's out of his mind , and he's everything I want.

♥18 There is no surprise more magical than the surprise of being loved.

♥19 Another month. Another year. Another smile. Another tear. Another winter & another summer too. But there can never be another you. 

♥20 As poor as we are, love is one thing I can afford.
#onceuponatime

♥21 Fact: The more you talk about that person to others, the more you fall in love with that person.

♥22 If you love someone, be brave enough to tell them or be brave enough to watch them be loved by someone else.



♥23 A day without you is like a day without food: I can survive but I can't take my mind off how much my stomach hurts..

♥24 Expect nothing so your heart never breaks.

♥25 We are the perfect couples; we're just not in the perfect situation.

♥26 Your eyes will always be honest. They will always be telling a truth even if your mouth is telling a lie.

♥27 I don't hate you, I never will. I just act like I do...because it's easier than admitting that I miss you

♥28 All or Nothing ~ O-Town "You know I'd fight for you but how could I fight someone who isn't even there"

♥29 Every girl has three guys in her life: the one she loves, hates, and the one she can't live without. In the end, they're all the same guy.

♥30 Seems like I can give nothing but this to you at the end. Can you smile?

♥31 Hadirnya mereka dalam hidup kerna bersebab. Sama ada sebagai dugaan, atau pemberi kesedaran. Dalam apa cara sekalipun yang Dia tetapkan. 
- sedangkan batu juga akan pecah apabila ada air yg mengalir. Inikan pula hati manusia~

♥32 You're that guy that no matter how many more guys I meet, I'll always have feelings for you.

♥33 Don't give up on things when you think you can fight for it. It's difficult to wait but it's more difficult to regret.

♥34 Let's flip a coin. Heads, I'm yours. Tails, you're mine.

♥35 The problem with love is that you can love whoever you want, but so can they.

♥36 Sometimes, it's not the song that makes you emotional, it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

♥37 I honestly never stopped liking you.

♥38 There’s always a certain line in a song that will always stuck in your mind because it reminds you of a place, a moment or a person.

♥39 Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control.

♥40 I'm gonna arrest u for stealing my heart

♥41 There's a big difference between: Who we love, who we settle for, and who we're meant for. 

♥42 Love is when you sit beside someone doing nothing, yet you feel perfectly happy and alive.

♥43 I can go days without talking to you, months without seeing you, but not a second goes by that I don't think about you


♥44 I don't miss you, I don't care, I don't think of you, I'm over you, I'm done with you, you're forgotten.. What a perfect lie.

♥45 If a girl can put up with you through your worst days, and still stick with you and your mistakes, then you shouldn't let her go

♥46 Why girls love you, you ask. Simple, girls love attention. And you give them.

♥47 Love is like a butterfly. If you chase after it, it will fly away. But if you are patient, and wait long enough, it will land in your hands.

♥48 Falling in Love with Best Friend is such a romantic way of having the best Partner in Life

♥49 For a long time, she tossed and turned, unable to sleep; wondering if maybe, just maybe, he was awake and thinking of her too. 

♥50 People fall in love by smiling at each other, but people stay in love by laughing with each other.

♥51 Never hurt people who love you a lot, because they won't hurt you back. But they'll probably have no choice but to leave you forever.

♥52 You know you're in love when you don't wanna go to sleep at night because your life is better than a dream.

♥53 Love = A form of amnesia. It's when a girl forgets there are 1.2 billion other guys in the world.

♥54 At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.

♥55 For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. 
It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.



So thats for know. Len kali sa tambah lagi. Forever loves ^^

You Might Also Like

0 Comments